Chapter 31

-it's been a while since I updated. Sorry-

*BREES POV*

I wake up and go get dressed. Trev and I are going to the beach today with Sam and kiki. I've only met kiki twice but she seems nice and I think Sam really likes her.

"You ready to go?" Sam asks peeking into my room. Trevor and I nod and we get in the car. The three of us go pick up kiki.

Once pick her up we go to 7-11 and get some arizona.

We then go to the beach and I get thrown in by Trevor and kiki by Sam. Everything in going fine until kiki pulls me to the side. We start to walk away from the guys and once we are far enough away she bursts into tears.
"What's wrong?" I ask her pulling her into a hug
She cried into my shoulder for a good 5 minutes until I hear her murmur something I can't make out.
"What?" I ask as I pull away. "I cheated, but it was an accident. I was drunk and didn't know what I was doing"
Why do I always get dragged into this shit? "You need to tell him, I'm pretty sure he really likes you and I think he'll forgive you" I tell her honestly. He really likes her. She nods and we start to walk over to the guys.

She goes to Sam and Trevor walks over to me. "What was that about" he asks. I tell him what happened and we try to listen.

Sam starts yelling. I can't tell if he's hurt or pissed. Or both. He's known in our house to get mad when he's upset.

This goes on for awhile and now kiki is yelling and crying. All of a sudden Sam cuts her off by pulling her into a kiss. "Aww" Trevor and I say in unison. We do this alot.

A/N

I've been working on this chapter for 3 days now and this is the best I can get. Im trying, writers block sucks. Before i started to write I thought writers block was just an excuse to not write but it's actually awful.

Song: Roses by The Chainsmokers (your welcome in advance) it's so freaking good
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiiiii

Slay beautiful babes<3