Chapter 21

*KIANS POV*(ooooh dis is special)

She's pregnant. I'm going to be a dad. I don't even know her that well. I don't remember what happened last night. We were both drunk(i was drunk and it didnt mean a thing, sry I had to p!atd it bae). I actually really liked her from the first time I saw her. We should at least get to know each other. "Why don't we go somewhere to get our minds off of things and get to know each other more?" she nods, gets ready (above)and we go. We get in my car and head to the mall.

We get there and start walking around. We actually get to know each other pretty well.

We leave the mall and go to the beach. We walk along the beach for what seems like hours before I get enough courage to do what I've wanted to do all day. I stop walking and she stops too. I walk in front of her and rest my arms on her shoulders. I look into her bright eyes and start to lean in.

*KATES POV*

He starts to lean in and when our lips touch I feel sparks. This is way different from kissing Sam. I didn't feel anything from that but here I feel everything. He pulls apart and I'm sad. "We are going to have a baby together" he says looking deep in to my blue eyes. I nod and stare back. My eyes flicker to his lips and this time I lean in. Once again there are sparks, no there's bombs. He pulls apart again but this time I wimper. He smirks and starts talking "ever since I saw you I really liked you Kate, will you be my girlfriend" I nod and once again press my lips to his. We pull apart and I ask "should we tell everyone?" "that your pregnant or that we're going out?" he asks. "Both" I say back and he nods. I text everybody from o2l, Bree, Arden, and Jenn to meet us at the o2l house.

We get there and the nerves are kicking in. I'm nervous about how Sam will take it. We broke up 2 days ago and I'm going to have his best friends baby and im dating him also. We walk in and everybodys there in the living room. "We have some news." Kian says and I see Bree and Trevor smirking. "Im pregnant" I start and I hear gasps and Sam looks worried. "It's mine" kian finishes. Sam's confusion turns into anger. Everyone else gets up and hugs us, Sam just sits there with sadness in his eyes, I kinda feel bad but this wouldn't have happened if he didn't cheat .Everyone sat back down and I said "kian and I are also dating" everyone is happy except Sam, he's mad and upset. He gets up and leaves. Jenn notices and follows him out.

After talking with everyone for a while we are all exhausted so we decide to stay here and as kian and I are heading upstairs we run into Sam "can I please talk to you?" he asks me. I look to kian and he nods in approval. I told him what happened at the mall so he isn't exactly happy with Sam right now. Kian walks off leaving just me and Sam. Once he's out of sight he starts to talking"why?" he asks with tears brimming his eyes. I told him what happened and he leaned in to kiss me. I move out of the way and he basically kisses air for a second before he realized what's going on. "Sam, I'm with kian now and I still don't trust you at all" I say. Before going to kians room I decide to walk downstairs to tell Arden what is it happened. We actually got really close.

"He's ridiculous" she says once I tell her what Sam just did. We talk for a little while longer before I head upstairs to kians room and fall asleep in my boyfriends grasp.

A/n

Three days in a row!
No #tree in this chapter but now there's #kite
It's jcs birthday tomorrow!
#tree will be the main focus on the next chapter, I promise. i just had to get this chapter done. It's actually pretty long *pats self on back*
Trevor posted a video todayyyyy!

Song: fallingforyou by the 1975
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiiii

Slay beautiful babes