Chapter 35

*BREES POV*

A few days later

Today I'm going to the therapist for the first time. Her name is Dr. Emma and she's apparently gone through depression and cutting herself.

I just need someone to talk to, trev has cut so we talk about that but I really need someone to talk to about depression.

Trevor is in the studio and Connor is in some meeting about his book so Jc is taking me.

We don't really talk much so we use the car ride to get caught up with each other's lives.

He's dating lia again (p.s. I'm convinced they're back together so go with it) and they're pretty serious.

We get there and he lets me out and since he has to go to the store he heads to Wal-Mart across the street since I'll be in there for a while.

I go get checked in and go back to her office.

"You must be Bree" the tall, slim lady asks me when I walk in. She must be Dr. Emma. She seems really young, like 25 or so. "That me, I guess your Dr. Emma" I say and she nods and sticks her hand out for me to shake.

We shake hands and both sit down.

"Ok, let's see. You've cut since you were 12 and developed depression when you were 13." she says and I nod.

"Why did you start to harm yourself?" she asks and I tell her my stories.

"When was the last time you cut?" she asks.

"Ok so, I was clean for almost 11 months then the other day I relapsed but I haven't since." I say.

"What made you do it again" she asks.

I tell her about the other day and she let's me leave, hugging me before I go.

In surprised I was so comfortable around her I guess it's because she's so young, it was like talking to Connor or Ricky. Plus she could relate.

She also prescribed me an antidepressant that I'm gonna pick up at Wal-Mart.

I text Jc and he's still there so I walk across the street and meet him there.

We finish shopping and I pick up my meds and we head home.

I take the pill and which is said to start working in the next 24 hours. I'm glad I have something to help with this shit I'm going through.

Trev comes home at 4 and its 3:30 so I just go up to my room and wait for him. (I just accidently exited out of the app and thought I lost everything so far. I almost died)

I hear the front door open and footsteps coming up the stairs and my door opens and Trevors head peeks in. He sees me and walks all the way in and sits in my bed.

"How was your thing?" he asks

"It was good, she's really nice. How was yours?" I say.

He says it was fine and kisses me. Another good kiss, for some reason this one was better than good, it had more passion.

We pull apart for a breath.

"What was that for?" I ask.

"I missed you" he responds simply.

"Wanna do something?" he asks me and I nod.

We get out pennyboards and first head to Starbucks since we are the whitest people ever.

Then we go to our park and just hang out.

Today was a big success.

A/N

Yo, I'm sick so NO SCHOOL FOR ME BITCHEZZZ!

I feel like I call you guys bitches more than babes. But I do it bc I LOVVEE YOUUUUU!

Song: On my way home by Pentatonix
Twitter/ig:trevorsbeatx

Baiiiii

Slay beautiful babes <3