Chapter 67

*BREES POV*

I've finally gotten over my eating thing, my cuts are healing, and I'm off suicide watch. Trevors been by my side the entire time.

Tonight we are going over to his parents house and I'm meeting his grandma. The one that didnt die obviously.

I'm super nervous.

"Bree, she'll love you." he tries to convince me.

I'm still nervous.

I have to be fancy and we all know I ain't about that lifestyle.

But I look cute so its all good

I take one last look at myself before leaving the house and make sure no scars are visible.

Trevor comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as I check in the mirror for the 700th time.

"You look fine" he kisses my cheek.

"I know I look fine. I'm just trying to make sure no one's going to see scars" I sigh.

He turns me around and looks me down.

"You're good, if I see I'll let you know." he says and pecks my lips.

"You ready?" he asks.

"I guess" I say and he grabs my hand. We walk out to the car and as soon as I sit down I start bouncing my leg nervously.

"Babe chill" he says sitting down in the driver's seat and putting his right hand on my left thigh towards my knee.

I stop my jittering and lowly sing along to the song on the radio which happens to be "dont let me down" by the chainsmokers ft daya.

The song goes off and something I don't know comes on.

"God, your voice is so beautiful" Trevor says and tightens his grip on my thigh.

It makes me blush and look down a bit.

I've never really liked my voice but he makes me feel good about it.

He's pulls into his driveway and I am a walking anxiety attack.

We walk up to the front door and he quickly turns me to face him and slightly strokes my cheek.

"I know you're nervous but she's my grandma, she's gonna love you." he says and softly kisses me then opens the front door.

Everyone is in the kitchen talking as Nicole finishes making dinner and Trev grabs my hand as we join them.

I don't do much talking, neither does his grandma.

We eat and I continue being quiet besides talking to Nicole a little about whatever.

I feel uncomfortable.

I can tell his grandma doesn't like me, she's been giving me dirty looks all night.