Chapter 70

*BREES POV OFC*

For some reason I wake up at like 6am

That is so terrible, after tossing and turning for a bit I give up and decide to just go downstairs and get breakfast or something.

I pry myself away from Trevor, go to the bathroom real quick, and run downstairs expecting to be alone.

But there's Hayley???

"hey" I say walking into the kitchen which seems to make her jump a little but she realizes it's just me and relaxes and smiles.

"hey, what are you doing up?" she asks

"I woke up and couldn't get back to sleep, you?"

"I have to go to school" she sighs

"that sucks, I can give you a ride" I offer

"that would be nice" she flashes me a smile

"It's no problem, what time do you need to leave?" I ask

"I usually leave around 7:30" she says and I check my phone for the time, it's 7

"it's only 7, do you wanna go by Starbucks or something?"

"I would but I don't have any money on me"

"I got it"

"no, Bree. You're already giving me a ride, don't pay for stuff too"

"Hayley, I'm paying. Let me get ready and we can go" I say and run up to my room.

I quietly grab something to wear then put it on in the bathroom so I don't wake Trevor up.

I brush my hair and teeth then go back downstairs and the 2 of us leave.

We go to Starbucks and sit inside since we still have like 15 minutes. We talk for a bit about her and she tells me a more detailed version of what Tyde explained last night.

Her mom probably isn't gonna make it, her dad couldn't care less, her sister needs her more than ever, and with school her life is just really hard and stressful.

I feel really bad for her. It seems like a lot to go through.

But she said the only good thing that has happened recently is Tyde and I love that.

Like 10ish minutes later we leave and she gives me directions to her school.

I drop her off then head home. It's like 8.

Ew.

Nobody's up either this is boring.

I lay on the couch for a while on my phone and end up falling asleep, why couldn't I have fallen back asleep earlier?

I wake up and check my phone, noon

I slept 4 hours fun.

Connor, Troye, and Jc are on the couch both on laptops and Ricky is in the recliner on his phone then Tyde is at the end of the couch I'm on since there's just enough room for him.