chapter 13

*BREES POV*

When i woke up I was once again in Trevors arms. I looked up at him and just stared for a while. He is so perfect his hair, his eyes, everything is beautiful on that boy, my boy.

After a while his eyes fluttered open and I looked down in embarrassment. He picked my chin up and stared at me. I closed the gap between us as I pressed my lips to his.

 We shared another really good kiss, one that I could never get tired of. We pulled away and he broke the silence. "You're cute when you blush" he said and I could feel myself blush more and I looked down again. 

"Don't hide it baby, you're perfect" he said as he lifted my chin up again. I smiled, he makes me so happy. "I love you" I said looking deep into his bright blue eyes. "I love you too" he says with a huge smile on his face.

It makes me happy to know I make him happy, to most people, such as my dad, I'm a burden but now he's gone and I have Trevor who i know really loves me, I can see it in his eyes that he really means it.

He pulls me into a hug and we just stay there until we both fall back asleep.

--------------a/n--------------

This is really short but I needed to update. School started back last week so I've been really busy. Sowy. This is just cute filler chapter for you guys. i wanted them to have a cute moment like this. And it's only 10:38, see I'm making progress. Actually I have school tomorrow and don't want to be miserable:)
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx
Baiiiii

Slay beautiful