Chapter 8

After Trevor and I finished we go back into the o2l house just to see Sam and Kate doing the same thing.

"How about a double date?" I suggested.

They hopped up and agreed, we went to the mall and walked around and went shopping for about an hour.

We all got hungry so we went to Taco Bell as usual.

As we ordered we heard Sam say "oh no" and we all saw what he saw, a swarm of fans running towards taco bell.

the employees also saw and let us sneak out the back. we decided to go back to the o2l house and just hang out.

After a while trev and I get bored and decided to skate around for a while.

Later we go back to my house to see Kate sobbing on the couch.

"What's wrong" I asked.

"Sam broke up with me" she said through tears.

"Why?" Trevor and I said at the same time.

"He didn't say, he just said it wasn't going to work" she told us and walked up to her room.

If this was what she was like after a 24 hour long relationship I would hate to see her after one a lot longer.

Just as she was walking up the stairs I got a text from Connor
Connie: #KAM BROKE UP!
Me:yep
Connie:WHY?
Me:idk ask sam apparently he said it wasn't going to work and just left
Connie:how's Kate taking it?
Me:she told us what happened and ran upstairs crying after we found her on the couch sobbing.
Connie: I'm gonna talk to sam. Bye:) ttyl
Me:bai

After Kate left we decided to give her some space so we went to Starbucks.

We order and decided to walk the beach.

Trevor knew I was shy about my singing but he tricked me into singing for him.

He knows I sing but has never heard me.

Out of nowhere he started singing someone and asked me to join him.

I did and without me noticing he slowly faded out.

I was in too much of a trance to noticed.

Once the song ended I heard clapping and snapped out of it. Luckily it was just trevor.

"That was great you have nothing to be shy about." He said.

The next thing I knew he was kissing me and I was kissing him. Out of nowhere we hear somebody yell "get a room!"

It was just Connor.

We seem to see him everywhere.