Chapter 11

*BREES POV*

When we got to the o2l house Kate went off with Sam and when Connor saw that he pulled me off to the side. "DID KAM GET BACK TOGETHER?!" he screamed. "yep they got back together 2 days ago" i told him with a smile. 

He ran off somewhere and I went to sit next to Trevor.

After talking with the guys for about and hour Trev and I went outside by the pool and stuck our feet in.

 We just talked and then we started to kiss and then we started to make out.

 All of a sudden we are both in the pool. We look up and see Ricky and Kian standing there smirking. To make them mad we continue our make out sesh in the pool. A few seconds later we hear screaming and look at the door to see Sam and Kate being carried by Jc and Connor and then they are thrown in the pool with us we all start laughing and soon the rest of the guys are in the pool with us.

After swimming around and having fun for a few hours we decided to go home. 

We skated home soaking wet and i went upstairs to change into pajamas and Trevor went home to do the same. I walked over to Trevor's house and he opened the door. We went into his room and watched tv, well we made out more than we watched tv.

While we were in the middle of kissing somebody came in. 

We looked over and it was his mom. We had only met once and weren't dating then and I am assuming she doesn't know about us.

 "Care to explain, Trevor?" she asked with a stern look on her face. 

"well, you've met Bree before but now she's kinda my girlfriend." He said nervously. 

Her face instantly lightened and she pulled me into a huge hug. "Oh my god I knew he would get a girlfriend one day I just didn't think she would be this pretty!" she said happily. 

"MOM!" he yelled and she just laughed and grabbed my arm.

 She dragged me downstairs and into the living room where Trevor's dad and Brother, Blake, were sitting. I hadn't met them before but i recognized Blake from videos.

 "This is Trevor's girlfriend Bree" She said still smiling. They both looked shocked.

 I would have thought Trevor would have had more girlfriends and this was a normal thing for them. Trevor came downstairs and saw their reaction. 

"Have you kissed yet?" was what Blake said as Trev walked up behind me. "Really Blake, I get a girlfriend and that is the first thing you ask!"

 "yeah they kissed, i walked in on them making out." Mrs.Moran interrupted.

 We both blushed and he grabbed my arm and we went up to his room making sure the door was locked as we sat down on his bed.

 "I'm so sorry about them" he said looking ashamed." No, babe, its fine i like your family, they seem really cool and Im glad they know about us." i said being honest. 

He pulled me in for a hug and as we pulled apart he kissed me. It was just like last night. I felt fireworks and I could tell by these kisses that he really meant that he loved me. It was like saying I love you but through a kiss, a really good kiss.

----------------------------------------A/N----------------------------------------

I really like this chapter and once again it's 2 am and I wanted to make this longer but I like where i ended it #noregrets I meant to be asleep half an hour ago but writing this took longer than i expected. Maybe i should start writing earlier.Thats a good idea. I'm going to sleep now

byeeeeeeee

slay beautiful