Chapter 47

*TREVORS POV*

"Trevor" I wake up to someone whispering in my ear, she's still wrapped in my arms and it's dark outside.

"Uh huh" I respond pulling her closer to me.

"I had that dream again" she says. Somethings up, why would she have it again?

"You should talk to Dr. Emma about it" I suggest and I feel her nod. "I love you, go back to sleep" I whisper and rest my hands on her lower back.

Later

I wake up still in the position we were in earlier. When I reach for my phone she wakes up. "Good morning beautiful." I say. She has self esteem issues, so I like to let her know she's gorgeous any time I can.

"Good morning" she says in return with a smile.

"I'm gonna call Emma" she says and heads to the bathroom. She comes out about 5 minutes later dressed with a smile. "I can go in an hour. She said you can come if you want, she wants to meet you since I talk about you all the time" she says. "Of course I'll go" I say and walk up to her and put my hands on the sides of her face and kiss her slightly running my fingers through her hair.

"Your eye looks worse than yesterday" I say after we pull apart with a saddish face. I look at my fist and it's pretty swollen and bruised. I really didnt think I could hit that hard.

She runs to the bathroom and comes back and you can barely tell she has a black eye. "How the hell did you do that?" I ask.

"Magic, now go get dressed or we'll be late" she says and I giggle.

I get dressed and we hop in my car and she gives me directions to the place. We go in and it's really nice. A lady who is pretty young comes out and hugs Bree. They pull apart and she sees me. "You must be Trevor, I've heard all about you" she says with a smile.

We go into her office and Bree explains the dream.

"I think you are afraid of getting cheated on. This Lindsay girl, do you have anything against her?" she asks bree and she sighs.

"The other week, Trevor cheated on me with Lindsay, but it was a stupid mistake that I forgave him over in less than 24 hours. I guess I forgave him but not Lindsay and I'm holding a grudge I didn't know I had" Bree says.

"I think your right, you can go talk to Lindsay or just think I'm your head that you forgive her. Call me if it happens again, you guys can go" we get up to leave but Emma tells me to sit back down and Bree she can go.

"Trevor, does she know?" she asks and I'm very confused. "Know what?" I ask. "About this" she says and grabs my wrist showing scars.

"Yeah, she knows." I say.

"You dont have to tell me, but why do you do it?" she asks.

"Well, for starters I don't anymore. I promised and I almost never break promises. I started a few years back, I have terrible anxiety and I would have these things I call blackouts and after one, cutting would calm me down. That went on until about 3 months before I met Bree. After I cheated I did it again" I explain.

"I get it. If you need to talk just call me. And Trevor, please know she really loves you" she says handing me a card with her phone number

"I really love her too" I say and walk out to see her talking to a woman at the front desk. She sees me and says bye to the lady and walks over to me.

"What was that about?" she asks

"She saw my scars and asked why and if you knew already. " I say and she nods.

We get in my car and go over to Kate and Kians house and hang out for a while.

A/n

My phone is @ 14% help

Song: u know by fossa beats
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes<3