Chapter 5

The next day I woke up to trevor sitting in my kitchen with a camera, two blenders, and a bunch of weird shit.

I was confused for a second then I remembered. The smoothie challenge.

"Good morning beautiful" he said when he saw me.

i smiled and went upstairs to go get dressed.

I put my hair in a fishtail braid and put on a red flannel, black leggings and black toms.

I went downstairs to see trevor talking to Kate "I was wondering if I can ask your sister to be my girlfriend" he said in a whisper.

"Of course, she really likes you I think it would be good for her " Kate said back.

YES YALLLLLLL

I ended up with pickles, orange juice, french fries, ketchup , strawberries , and pistachio Ice cream.

Trevor got apple juice , a lemon, fish sticks, a apple and fruit snacks.

Neither of us finished and trevor puked.

Just as I was thinking about him asking me he started to talk," Bree I really like you, will you be my girlfriend?"

"Of course I will trev" I said and gave him a huge hug.

Later on we went to Starbucks. Duh.

As soon as we walked in we saw Ricky and Connor.

Connors eyes lit up and trevor said "yep were dating "

Connor ran over and gave us a huge hug.

As soon as we walked to the table Ricky said "I totally ship it #tree" we all laughed.

"Soooo have you kissed yet?" Connor asked being all nosy.

"Sorta,we kissed first before we started dating but we haven't since" I told him.

"So what are you waiting for" Connor said to us hopefully.

I leaned in and when our lips met I felt sparks fly just like I did 2 days ago. "What do you mean when you said you kissed before?" Connor asked confused.

Trevor told them about it.

They finished their drinks and Ricky said," well we'll leave you 2 lovebirds alone" and they left.

After we finished our drinks which we deserved after that smoothie challenge we walked along the beach for what seemed like hours.

We would stop every few minutes and kiss but making sure nobody was watching because we didn't want his fans finding out just yet about us.

When we checked the time it was only 7 pm. I checked my phone and said I had 1126 twitter notifications.

FUCK.

They found out.

As I was about to show trevor I heard somebody scream "THERE THEY ARE!"

He grabbed my hand and we ran to my house as fast as we could.

We walked into my house and we went up to my room and just talked for a while.

"You know what will happen with them knowing about us right?" He said.

I was confused.

"They're going to bully you, they will call you awful things but I need you to block them out and don't give in. Ok?" I nodded even though I knew I couldn't.

Getting bullied was my weakness.

It was the other thing that drove me into cutting.

I ended up falling asleep in his arms that night.

The next morning he was gone, the first thing that came to mind was that he left me.

I was being stupid.

I went downstairs to see him and Kate talking.

I don't know what about but I honestly don't care.

I'm just happy that trevor was still here.