Chapter 56

*BREES POV*

For the past 2 weeks Trevor has gone to the studio every day and I miss him.

He leaves before noon and gets back at like 7. It's really annoying and I think he's over it too.

I get he's busy but I want time with him too.

He told me today he'd be back in time for us to hang out. To me that's like 3 so it's 2 now.

I go get dressed

And wait.

And wait

And wait

Guess who's not here?

Trevor isn't here.

Literally 4 hours after I expected he comes in.

7 pm.

I just wanted 1 day.

"You're mad" he says when he sees me and I sigh.

"Trevor, I'm not mad. Just upset I guess. I just wanted to spend time with you. I waited 4 hours. Babe, I miss you. You're never here." I say and he looks down.

"I'm sorry, I don't want to be there anymore than you want me to but I'm so busy it's almost like I have to be there." He says and walks over to sit next to me.

I lay my head on his shoulder and he kisses my forehead.

"How about tomorrow I tell them I'm 'sick' and we can spend all day tomorrow" he suggests.

"You don't have to lie for me" I say.

"But I want to" he says and pecks my lips.

*NEXT DAY*

So I wake up and it's noon and Trevors on the phone pacing the room.

"No, you can't."

"I'm doing my best. You haven't given me enough time"

"Please don't do this"

Then whoever he was talking to hung up.

He turns around and he's teary eyed.

"What happened?" I ask getting up and going over to him.

"They dropped me, my label." he says kind of unbelieving of what just happened.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"They said I wasn't working hard enough even though I work my ass off for them." he explains sitting down on the edge of the bed and I join him.

"You know, they lost an amazing person" I say.

"I guess they were working me too hard, it's honestly for the best. I can find another label." He says. I'm glad he's thinking of the pros.