Chapter 52

*BREES POV*

I wake up and it's still very dark outside and I'm alone.

What?

I check my phone and it's 4 am.

Somethings up.

I go check the bathroom, empty.

I go downstairs, well hop bc my crutches were downstairs and almost fall and break my other leg and hear something in the kitchen.

Crying.

Trevors crying. The sound that makes my heart break every time I hear it.

I go in there and its dark but I can see him in the corner.

He's just rocking back and forth with his head between his knees.

I go and sit down next to him which might I add is pretty hard bc y'know...cast, and rub his back and he looks and sees its me and kind of crawls closer to me and I pull him into a hug and comfort him.

He hasn't had a blackout during our relationship but he's told me what they're like and I've seen his anxiety video so I'm 99% sure that's what it is.

It should be over soon I guess.

A few more minutes of crying and comforting seems to get him back to normal.

I'm just upset he had to go through the beginning part of it on his own.

"Are you ok?" I ask still in the hug and I can feel him nod. I pull away from the hug and look at him. Its dark but I can still see a few tears run down his cheeks and I can tell his eyes are puffy.

I wipe the tears and rest my hands on his shoulders.

"Are you sure you're ok?" I ask again

"I think so" he says sniffling, "wait, how did you get down here?" he giggles a little and I smile.

"Long story, almost died a few times" I say and can see his bright smile even in the dark.

He stands up and reaches his hand out to help me up and I once again, almost fall and he lets out a slight giggle.

He picks me up bridal style, better get used to it, and we go upstairs and he lays me down and gets in next to me and we face each other.

Time for me to ask questions bc i am curious af right now, not like I'm suspicious, just confused

"Why were you downstairs at 4 in the morning?" I ask

"I woke up and couldn't go back to sleep so I went to get a glass of water and that happened, why were you downstairs at 4 in the morning?" he explains and giggles at the end. Does he always act high after black outs?

"Well, I woke up and was confused because I was alone so I went to find you" I say and he nods.

"I gotchu fam, any more questions?" he asks.

"Yeah, do you always act high after black outs?" I giggle

"I actually do, my doctors told me since I'm a bubbly person in general I act even more hyper than usual after I hit my low" he explains (i made that up, idk doctor things)

"But I'm tired so goodnight, kinda. I loveeeeee you" he says and pecks me on the lips and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight, I love you too" I whisper so lowly I'm not even sure if he heard it.

His breathing slows to a steady pace and I know he's asleep.

Im not even tired any more. I just decide to take in all of his features.