Chapter 22

*BREES POV*

I wake up on the o2l house. Maybe today will be normal, just me and trev hanging out, no unexpected siblings, moms, or pregnancies. Trevor's still asleep so i just lay there and check social media.

After about 20 minutes of nothing interesting trevor wakes up. All of a sudden he's on top of me. I jump and he smirks. "That's for scaring me yesterday." I just giggle and press my lips onto his. "I'm bored" he says as we pull apart. "What do you want to do then?" I ask. "This" he says and crashes his lips into mine again. Keep in mind that he is still on top of me. I run my fingers through his hair and he licks my bottom lip for entry. This is new we usually don't get this far. He was my first kiss, I didnt tell him because I thought he would think I was a loser. I've never done this before.

*TREVORS POV*

I lick her bottom lip for entrance, I think that's what I'm supposed to do. She was my first kiss. That day when I first kissed her I had no idea what I was doing. I never told her, she's probably kissed lots of other boys before, she is gorgeous. She lets me in and seems like she knows what she's doing so I just follow what she does.

We pull apart and she doesn't seem m suspicious of my inexperience. "I never told you this but you were my first kiss, I'm sorry if I am an awful kisser, you've probably kissed lots of other girls. You seem like you know a lot about it and I know nothing. I'm sorry trev" she says looking ashamed and I'm surprised. "No baby your a great kisser, you were actually my first kiss too. I had absolutely no clue what I was doing back there, I was following you. There's no need to be sorry. I love you so much, I dont want you to put yourself down like that again. I hate seeing you upset with yourself over something like that."
I say and now she seems surprised. She smiles and I smile back. Her smiles are contagious. "You actually think I'm a good kisser" she asks smirking. "If I didn't I wouldn't kiss you everyday, would I?" I say still smiling. "Do I really seem like I know what I'm doing" i ask. "Yep, do I?"she asks. I nod "I actually thought I was the awful one, turns out we both are pretty good kissers" I say and kiss her again using my skills that I apparently have but didn't know about.

We pull apart when we hear someone yell "PDA!" it's Kian. "What do you want?" she groans. "Kate's going home to get dressed she wants to know if you guys want to go with her"he tells us. "Yeah, we'll go." I say and we get up and go downstairs.

We walk home and before we go our separate ways I whisper in brees ear, "meet me at my house at 3, be kinda fancy. I love you" "i love you too see you then" she said and pecked her lips.

I went home and got ready myself.

A/n

What's the surprise gonna be?
Idk myself. I have a an idea that I think I'm gonna use. It involves #kite too. But its mostly going to be #tree. You guys have been really active lately in the comments *cough* Taylor*cough* and i love it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JC!he's getting old.
Song: polarize by twenty one pilots
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiiii

Slay beautiful babes