Chapter 54

*BREES POV*

Like a week later

I wake up and see it's 12, finally a decent time. Our sleep schedules have been fucked up.

Trevors already awake on his phone facing me. He looks up and sees I'm awake and kisses my forehead and puts his phone down.

He pulls me into his chest and rests his chin on top of my head.

"Good morning girly, how did you sleep?" he asks me pulling away from the hug.

"Good I guess" I say with a sigh.

I really didnt, I had one of those nights where most of my dreams were really vivid flashbacks of my worst beatings.

"No you didnt, what's wrong?" he asks.

"Well first Imma need you to tell me how you know I was lying" I say.

"Babe, I can read you like a freaking book" he says, makes sense. He always knows when somethings wrong with me.

I explain my dreams and he kind of looks at me with sympathy.

"Aww baby, how do you feel now?" he asks getting concerned. It's cute.

"I'm fine trev, don't worry" I say with a smile.

He smiles back. "Ok, as long as my entire world is happy, I'm happy." He says and pecks me on my lips.

"Wanna go to our park, we can just chill or whatever" I suggest.

"Sure" he says and I get up and get clothes from my closet. You see, the ability to hop is my best friend at the moment.

I go to my bathroom and get dressed.

When I walk out Trevors dressed and damn, my boy is hot

When I walk out Trevors dressed and damn, my boy is hot. He usually doesnt wear snapbacks but he is now and Lord Jesus get me some water and a holy bible.

"Lets go" he says knocking me out of my hotness induced trance.

He walks over to me, I'm still standing in the bathroom doorway holding onto it because, well you know.

He pushes some hair thats in front of my face behind my ear and lifts my chin up so we can make eye contact because he's like 8 feet tall and I'm like 2.

"I want to kiss you alot right now" he says.

"What's holding you back?" I ask with a smirk and be bites his lip.

SOMEONE HELP ME IM BEING SEDUCED

He rests one hand on my waist and uses the other to hold onto the doorway and leans in and BAM fireworks.

I'm honestly having a hard time standing and I think he can tell. I've been balancing on one foot for a few minutes now.

That takes some skill.