Chapter 25

I wrote half of this then it deleted so im really upset right now

*BREES POV*

8 1/2 months later (sorry I had to)

Connor, Trevor, and I are sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. Kate and Kian are upstairs. The three of us are waiting because the baby is about to be born. Kian said he'll come down here when the baby's here. Trevor and I are still doing good and so are Kate and Kian. We're still close to the guys but Sam is really distant. Whenever we're there he makes up an excuse to leave.

"She's here" we hear someone say snapping me out of my thoughts. We look over and see Kian standing there. The three of us hop up and basically run to the elevator.

When we got there we once again ran to the room. She's so cute "meet Taylor Raelynn Lawley" Kate says as we walk in the room. "Omygosh she's so cute!" Trevor says when he sees her. "Do you want to hold her Bree?" Kate asks me. I nod and walk over to her. I hold her and it's great, I already love being an aunt.

We pass her around and gawk at how cute she is. We look over and see kate asleep.

Con, trev, and I go home and pass out as soon as we lay down. I've been staying in kians room and he's been staying with Kate. So at the moment home is the o2l house.

I wake up to water. Who would put water on me? I groan and attempt to bury my head deeper into Trevors chest. I look over and see Trevor waking up, Ricky with a half full cup of water, and Jc next to him. "What do you want?" I ask them groggily. "We want to see the baby" jc says cheerfully. "Fine I'll be back in like 10 minutes" Trevor says before pecking my lips and going home. I put on the outfit above.

15 minutes later we're in rickys orange kia soul (duh) and a few minutes away the hospital.

We get there and run up to the room. We all hold Taylor and kind of catch up for a while. The 7 of us haven't hung out much lately.

A/n

I know it's short. This is an important chapter I had to get out out of the way. I'm sawwy babes. Its Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday! I just realized I reference way to many songs. Tbh I have no regrets about it.

Song: Build God then we'll talk by P!atd
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx

Baiii

Stay beautiful babes <3