Chapter 28

*BREES POV*

Its Trevors birthday today! I wake up before him, get dressed, and go make breakfast for everyone including Kate and Kian who are coming over.

I've made about 10 pancakes when I hear footsteps coming down the stairs. I see Trevor in just sweatpants and i gotta say he looks hot. "Good morning birthday boy" I say smiling. "Good morning" he grumbles, I can tell he just woke up. He walks over to me and puts his arms around me from behind and rests his chin on my shoulder. I turn around and press my lips to his. He kisses back and we stay like that.

We pull away and I finish cooking.

One by one each of the guys come down and during that time Kate, Kian, and Taylor get here.

We're all eating when the doorbell rings. "I'll get it" ricky says. He gets up and he yells "its for you Bree." I get up and go to the door. When I get there I gasp at who i see. I thought he was in jail. "D-dad why are you h-here?" i ask him terrified. He just stares at me. "TREVOR, KIAN COME HERE!" i yell and they run up to me.

Trevor kind of backs up when he sees who it is. I grab his hand and he squeezes mine. "Guys, what is going on?" Jc asks walking into the living room with everbody else. Kate looks scared and whispered who it was, they kind of know the story of our dad. "Who's this baby?" dad asks walking up to Kate who is holding Taylor. "Stay the hell away from my baby" Kate yells and goes upstairs.

"I always knew she end up a whore, just like you" he says towards me. I feel the tears start welling up. "Don't cry you big baby" he yells and slaps me hard across the face, like really hard. That's when Jc steps up. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THAT TO A GIRL, AND YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!"he yells and punches him almost knocking him off of his feet.

Dad then storms out of the house and slams the door. "Thanks Jc"I say. "No problem, anything for my basically sister"he says with a smile.

Trevor and I go upstairs to my room and sit on the bed. "Trevor, I'm sorry your birthday is ruined, I ruin everything why do you even like me?" i ask him seriously. "Babe, you make everything in my life better. And I don't like you, I love you Bree. We can celebrate my birthday tomorrow. We could just spend today together." he says and I can tell he's being honest. "I love you too and you make everything better also" I say looking into his eyes.

And we spent the rest of the day together just like he said.

A/n

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREVOR.
I still don't think by brain has processed that he's gay. It's weird, I know it but my brain just doesn't "get it". I know, im weird.
Song: Victorious by P!atd tbh I listened to it 5 times while writing this
Twitter: trevorsbeatx (i changed it)

Baiii

Slay beautiful babes <3

(sry for republishing this so much, wattpad was being weird for some reason)