Chapter 73

*BREES POV*

around 2 years later, their wedding already happened I felt like 1 wedding was enough. (told you it was gonna be fast)

All the bad things are happening no we aren't ready.

My period is 5 days late no I can't be pregnant.

Trevors music is really hitting off, a baby could ruin everything. I mean, I love babies but we aren't ready. We planned for one eventually, but like 2 or 3 years from now not right now.

He's in the studio I need someone to help me.

Hayley.

I pull out my phone and call her and Tyde answers for her.

"Hey, is Hayley around I need her" I ask.

"She's in the bathroom, are you ok?"

"I dont know I might be pregnant I'm scared Tyde"

"It'll be ok, you will be a great mom. Have you taken a test?"

"No, I was calling to see if she could come over and bring me one and let me cry on her if I am"

"I'll tell her when she comes back. You'll be fine, you can do it" he says and I hang up.

Words of encouragement from Tyde Levi.

About 15 minutes later someone rings the doorbell and I run downstairs and open it to be faced with Hayley.

"So do you think you could really be pregnant?" she asks.

"Yeah, I haven't gotten my period but like, we've always done it with protection" I don't understand.

"Y'all could've been drunk one night or something and forgot" she sighs.

"Yeah I guess" I can't believe this.

She hands me 3 tests and I take them.

I pace the small bathroom and my phone timer goes off that I set.

I look at the pink sticks on my counter and all of them have 2 lines. That means positive.

No it can't. I can't. I check the packaging like 7 times and and yep 2 lines equal positive. These are the like 99.9999999% accurate ones too.

I walk out of the bathroom and she can tell by my facial expression that I'm pregant.

"Oh babe, it'll be ok" she says and holds her arms out for a hug. She lets me sob for nearly half an hour.

"Bree, hey, it'll be fine. You can do it. You will be a great mom and Trevor will be an amazing dad. You have a huge support system. Its scary but it's reality. This baby will get here and you'll forget all your fears"

Forget Tyde Levi we got Hayley Dillon up in this place.

"I'm gonna go if you're ok" she says and wipes away some of my tears.

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Trevors gonna be here in a few minutes anyway" I sniffle and she hugs me, congratulates me, then leaves.

I go into the kitchen and sit on the counter and just stare at one of the tests.

Pregnant.

I'm having a baby. There's a baby inside of me. We're 21, we can do it. But that doesn't make me any less scared.

"BABY I'M HOME" Trevors voice rings through the house.

He walks in the kitchen and hops up on the counter next to me.