Chapter 15

*BREES POV*

Trevor and I are walking home from the o2l house After spending the day there. We are just walking enjoying having each other. I break the silence as I realize something "Trevor, why did you have those blades?" I ask hoping the answer isn't what it's probably going to be.

*TREVORS POV* (oooh a new one)

"Trevor, why did you have those blades?" those words echo in my head. I was hoping she wouldn't ask that. I love her and can trust her, I'll tell her. We stop walking and I walk in front of her and take her hands. I take a deep breath and start to talk "when my anxiety hit hard it was what made me ok, in my anxiety video I said my phone was my escape, I lied, cutting was" it felt good to get that out. By now we are both crying and she pulls me into a hug and I cry into her shoulder. After hugging for a long time be finish walking home.

We go to her house and she drags me up to her room. "Show me" she says and for second I'm confused than I catch on. I put my arm out that had the most cuts on it. They are really faded but you can still see the scars. Her eyes start to tear up and so do mine. We stare at each other until she pulls me into a kiss, her kisses give me life I don't know how I lived without them. "I love you" we say in unison and both blush. She doesn't look down which makes me smile. I don't want her to hide her face from the world. I don't want her to be insecure, I don't want her to hide every time she blushes. I love everything about her.

--------------a/n--------------
This is short but I've been trying to write this for the past hour but idk what to write. I'm sorry, I tried. Btw my room is hot af so I'm suffering for you.
Song: Sippy Cup by Melanie Martinez
Twitter: xtrevorsbeatx
Im gonna try to update every 2-4 days bc I don't like to wait 4evrr for updates so I wont make you wait :)

Baiiii

Slay beautiful