Chapter 34

*BREES POV*

Next morning

I wake up to Trevors arms wrapped tightly around me. I try to get up but he just pulls me closer.

"I don't wanna lose you" he murmurs.

"Babe, you're not gonna lose me, I'm going to the bathroom" I tell him.

"Last time you said that you hurt yourself, I don't want that to happen again" he says more awake than last time. "I pinky promise I wont do that again" I say holding out my pinky.

"Ok, fine" he says taking my pinky and pecking me in the lips.

I get up but he pulls me back. "Let's flush it" he whispers in my ear referring to the blade.

He gets up with me and we walk to the bathroom. I take it off of the floor where I left it and throw it in the toilet.

I don't want to at first but once I get enough courage I quickly flush it before I back out.

"Good job" trev tells me hugging me from behind. "I'm proud of you" he says turning me around to face him and kisses me.

He leaves and I get dressed. I feel better than yesterday so I add some color and a flower crown.

I walk out of the bathroom and Trevors sitting on my bed on his phone dressed already.

We go downstairs and into the living room where Con is sitting.

"Hey Bree, why have you been wearing black and sweaters lately, it's not that cold" he asks me.

Shit, he knows I used too but now I have to tell him I relapsed.

"Wait, do you still y'know?" he asks catching on.

"Um, you know I used too, but yesterday I was feeling kinda depressed and something got to me and it happened again" I tell him, he's my brother he needs to know.

He just nods. "I think you need to go to a doctor Bree, I really think you need to get something for this depression" he suggests.

This time I nod "that sounds like a good idea" I say.

"I'm gonna go call a doctor, you two behave" he says winking and pointing to us at the end. I once again smile a real smile.

I feel way better today but I really need to get some kind of medicine for this.

A/N

This is kinda short and a filler. I just needed to show that she flushed it and is going to get help.

Song: fairly local by tøp
Twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

Baiiiii

Slay beautiful babes<3