Chapter 12

*BREES POV*
After our kiss we realized how late it was and watched movies until we fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up with Trevor arms around my waist. He looked so peaceful in his sleep. I didn't want to wake him and I also didn't want to get up so I just layed my head back down and went back to sleep.

I woke up a little while later to Trevors mom knocking on the door "I made breakfast, come get it when you're up." she said.

 "Okay mom we'll be known in a few minutes." trev replied. We got up and walked downstairs to see that she had made pancakes for breakfast. Trevor looked surprised, "why did you make us pancakes" he asked confused. "I made them for bree" she responded and I blushed. 

"Thank you Mrs.Moran" I said smiling.

 "Oh, it's no problem, and call me Nicole". I said ok and smiled.

After we ate I ran home to get dressed. I hopped in the shower and when I got out I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I went to my closet and put on a pink muscle tee, black shorts, and white converse. I also put on a black beanie(above) before going to sit on the couch. 

Soon after there was a knock on the door, I answered it and Trevor was standing there looking cute as always. "Hey handsome" I said. "That's my thing!" he said. I laughed and he said "you think I'm handsome".

 I giggled and said "maybeee". He laughed and kissed me, another really good kiss. One that gave me butterflies. We stopped when we needed to breathe. He held out this hand and I grabbed it and we skated off.

We just skated around for about half an hour. We stopped at the beach and out if the corner of my eye I see someone really familiar kissing someone else very familiar. I looked over and saw troye sivan kissing Tyler Oakley (jwhxheh I wrote this during a sad part of my life it's never mentioned again I promise) I started freaking out because troyler was real! Troyler is who I ship the most and seeing them together is amazing. I must've looked shocked because trevor said "are you ok?". I nodded and he saw what I saw and reacted the same way. He kind of just stood there and stared. Eventually they pulled part and saw us staring. "Oh hi Trevor" troye said in his adorable accent. "Hey guys, this is my girlfriend bree" he told them and i smiled and waved. "So what was that back there that we saw" I asked,with a smirk on my face. "We're dating" they said in unison and i fangirled on the inside a little. "But you can't tell anybody" Tyler said and we both nodded.

After talking with them for a while they had leave so we did too. We hopped on our pennyboards and headed to my house.

When we got there we went up to my room and watched movies on netflix for a few hours until we fell asleep.

--------------a/n--------------
So I decided to add some troyler in bc I can. And just so you know there's probably not gonna be a lot of drama in this bc the drama in others stories stresses me out so I can't write it very well and I know for a fact there will be no cheating between bree and trevor bc cheating makes me rlly mad but there may be some cheating going on between other couples. Maybe, I'm not sure yet.
You should follow me on Twitter @xtrevorsbeatx ricky followed me and you should too!
Love you guys

Slay beautiful