Chapter 74

*BREES POV*

"Mommy" a 3 year old voice calls from the doorway of Trevor and I's bedroom.

"Yes baby" I say and our son crawls into the bed in between Trevor and I.

"I had a bad dream can I sleep with you and daddy?" his small voice asks.

"Of course" a very tired Trevor answers.

Aidan wraps his arms around my torso and trev wraps his arms around both of us.

"MOMMY DADDY" another small voice yells from down the hall as I'm almost back asleep.

I jump up and run into my children's shared room behind Trevor with Aidan on my hip.

"What's wrong princess?" Trevor asks sitting next to Alexa on her toddler bed.

"I-i saw Aiden wa-was gone and I was sca-scared" she stutters crawling into his arms.

"Don't worry sissy I'm right here" aidan says and I put him down.

He walks over to her bed and crawls up onto Trevors lap as well.

"You guys need to go back to sleep" I sigh tiredly and sit next to Trevor.

"I'm sleepy" Alexa complains and crawls back under her covers.

We get them back to sleep and go back into our room.

"Lets cuddle" Trevor says holding his arms out as I lay down next to him

And we cuddle

°°°°°°°°°°
*TREVORS POV*
Next morning

"DADDY DADDY GET UP" Aidan yells jumping on the bed.

"Dude, what time is it?" I ask pulling him down and into my arms and checking my phone. 9 a.m.

Ugh I guess I better get up.

"Come on bud" I sigh sitting up and he hops on my back for a piggy back ride.

I walk the 2 of us downstairs and sit him down at the table. I walk up behind Bree who is cooking and wrap my arms around her waist.

"Good morning" she smiles as I kiss her cheek and sit down in between the twins.

"Good morning" I smile back.

She walks over to me and sits a mug of coffee in front of me and leans down and kisses me softly.

"I'm pregnant" she whispers right as she pulls away from the kiss and our faces are still almost touching.

This time she's smiling. Last time she was absolutely terrified. We were young, I mean we still are only 24, but we know what to expect.

"Really?" I smile widely and she nods.

"Yep, I had a feeling this morning and I took like 3 tests and they all came back positive" she continues grinning widely.

"You're really happy this time" I say still in shock.

"Yeah, I know what to expect this time. And I love these kids, I'm really happy to be having another one"

"Wanna tell them?" I ask and she thinks for a second and nods

"Ok Alexa, Aidan come here for a second" I call and the two kids who ran off run back in.

"We gotta tell you guys a secret" Bree says and they look at her curiously.

"Mommy is gonna have a baby" I say and they both smile but Alexa seems a bit off.