Chapter 71

Sorry but this is gonna be a strict Tyde and Hayley chapter it's to get her life kinda sorted out and stuff its gonna be important and I changed Hayley's brother to a 9 year old sister named Alisa I just felt like it would make more sense idk just read

*HAYLEYS POV*

I wake up in Tydes guest room after a full nights sleep, I haven't had one of those in quite a while.

Then I'm hit with reality.

My mom is dead.

And I left my little sister in the house with my freaken alcoholic dad I need to check her. He hasn't hit her yet but he's hit me a few times. Something just doesn't feel right.

Luckily it's Saturday.

I try to pull myself away Tyde who is still asleep but he pulls me back down.

"Don't leave me" he mumbles.

"I need to check on my sister, I have a bad feeling she's not ok with him. Come with me" I whisper not moving from his arms.

"I'm sure she's ok" he says keeping his eyes shut.

"I need to make sure, and she doesn't even know about my mom yet"

He sighs and let's me go then sits up rubbing his eyes.

I get up and go over to the clothes I have over here. I pick something out then go to the bathroom, change, brush my teeth, and put my long hair into a side braid.

If you couldn't tell I like only wear skirts and dresses

I don't worry about makeup because knowing me I'll cry it off.

I go downstairs and Tyde is on the couch on his phone already ready.

He's wearing ripped black skinny jeans that are cuffed at the bottom, a white t-shirt and white hightop converse.

I was so #blessedt with a beautiful boy
He gets up and walks over and in front of me.

"You ok?" he asks and I shrug. I'm neutral right now.

"You seem concerned for her safety, has he ever hit you?"

I don't want to answer this. I just look down but he puts his index finger under my chin and lifts my head up, forcing me to look up at him. There's a little glimmer of sadness in his eyes.

"He has, hasn't he?" he pulls his finger away.

This time I just nod.

"Let's go check on her" He says taking my hand. This time he's the concerned one.

We get into my car, the one my mom and I shared. Guess it's mine now.

I drive to my house and the nervousness in both of us continues to grow.