Chapter 68

*BREES POV*

Trevor and I are having a kind of date thing

Trevor and I are having a kind of date thing. It's just us hanging out like usually but its in public which makes it a date.

We're at the mall and I've been gawking at all of the Melanie Martinez merch in hot topic.

I end up getting one with her album artwork on it and Trevor seems relieved to leave.

He's not much of a hot topic guy.

I check my phone as we leave the store and see I have a text from tyde.

"Are you guys still at the mall?" he asks.

He was the only one at home so we let him know where we were going so he wouldn't be confused.

"Yeah, why?" I text back.

"Meet me in the food court in 5, I want you guys to meet someone"

Ok....

"Oooh, does tydels have a girly friend;)))" I tease him.

"Something like that"

Oooh

"We gotta meet tyde in the food court, he wants us to meet his girly friend" I let Trevor know.

"Oooh" Trevor looks at me wiggling his eyebrows and I laugh.

We head to the food court and grab a 4 person table.

Trevor sits to my left and pulls out his phone.

I do the same with mine and check Twitter and stuff until they arrive.

Tyde walks up to us with a girl to his right. She looks a about his age, 16. Her style is kinda girly but also a little grungy which is cute.

Her outfit^^

Her outfit^^

She's really pretty and she's really short meaning Tyde towers over her by probably about 10 inches to a foot. He's also really tall though.

She's got long dirty blonde hair that compliments her small figure and blue/green eyes that practically pop out of her face. 

Tyde got a pretty girl.