Chapter 50 (WOOO)

*BREES POV*

When I wake up I'm alone so I go downstairs and see Connor on the couch making out with someone.

Da fuck?

Its Troye. (bc i ship tronnor now:/)

"oh, hey Bree" the both say awkwardly when they pull away.

"what happened with Tyler?" i ask Troye.

"that didn't work out, we're still friends though" he says and I nod.

"so, I'm gonna go" i say and slowly walk back towards the stairs and run up them as soon as I get there.

As I run past the bathroom I run into someone as they walk out. Literally.

Being the klutz I am, I start to fall but they catch me by my waist.

Its Trev. "are you ok?" he asks kinda laughing because I almost busted my ass.

"uh, yeah" I say getting my balance back, hes still got a hold of my waist.

"why were you running" he questions.

"well, Tronnor is real and I just found out by walking in on them making out, and it got very awkward so I ran away" I say.

"NO WAY TRONNOR IS REAL?!?!" he yells 

"yes, shut up before they hear" I say laughing.

"wait, so you just ran" he asks with a giggle.

"well, kinda. I like slowly backed away and then ran" I say realizing how weird that sounds.

"we should bake cookies" he says completely out of nowhere.

sounds good to me.

I go get dressed and we go to the store to get stuff.We get the premade shit because we're lazy.

We get back to the house and Connor and  Troye are cuddled up on the couch asleep. 

"aww, cute" I say and Trev and I both take pictures. We don't post them though, they probably don't want fans to know yet.

We go to the kitchen and I preheat the oven. I turn around and there's Trevor eating raw cookie dough. "you just wanted it for the cookie dough, didn't you?" I ask raising an eyebrow. 

"maybe" he says and giggles. "well, we are making cookies anyway" I say and grab a pan. 

 I put the cookie dough on the pan and put the pan in the oven then walk over to Trevor who's sitting on the counter. I walk in between his legs and he wraps his arms around me and rocks back and forth. "how long until the cookies are done?" he asks 

"10 more minutes" I say checking the time on my phone.

"That gives me just enough time to do this" he says grabbing the sides of my face and pulls me into a kiss. I run my hands up his chest and up his neck to his face and he moves his hands to my lower back and pulls me closer to him. 

We pull away when we hear someone walk into the kitchen. "y'all need to chill before it turns into more" Connor says with a smirk.

"First of all, EW. And second, You're the one to talk" I say smirking back.

"OH SHE TOLD YOU" Troye yells and tackles me in a hug.

"Are you a Franta?" Troye asks me out of curiousity

"no, we have the same mom. Different dads" i say and he nods.

The oven goes 'ding' saying the cookies are done so I get them out, and no joke, they're gone in 3 minutes.

"COOKIES" Sam yells running downstairs. 

When he sees they're gone his smile turns into a frown.

"oh, don't be sad Sammers. There's more" I say and he gets all excited. "you just have to make them first" I say and hand him the pack of cookie dough. "Ugh, nevermind" he says and stomps upstairs.

Con and Troye walk back into the living room and I see Trevor staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"you're just so pretty" he says with a huge, cheesy smile and I return with one just as big.

"you're such a cutie" I say and go and peck his lips.

Later we go to the movies with Tronnor and then to dinner and go back home and chill.

A/N

Alive is so good omg

my phone broke, like it wont come on. So i might not update as much bc its easier for me to write on my phone bc autocorrect (im a terrible typer, I type fast but its always not what im trying to say so autocorrect fixes it for me. my laptop doesnt have that)

song: Cold Soul (my fave) by Trevor Moran (also my fave)

twitter/ig: trevorsbeatx

baiii

slay beautiful babes