― 𝐭𝐰𝐨.

"maira, your father sent you some documents for you to go over." the girl nodded, tapping through her ipad as she opened up her emails. she was currently in the car with hongjoong driving her towards her favourite cafe in the centre of seoul. "also, there's a few minor checks we'll have to do at the venue later today too." he reminded. 

"mhm." the girl hummed as she opened up the file that her father had sent her. the launch that was previously mentioned was a new AI technology that her father's company had been working on for over who knows how long. it was based in the medical industry, to help identify symptoms and make it easier for general practitioners to work through their daily appointments quicker and use the extra time to help support in other areas of the hospital. 

although the coding and technology behind it still required a lot of work, the only way they could figure out where the bugs and fixes needed to be was through putting it into use. of course, it would've been impossible to implement something like this so early in the development years ago, but thanks to the corona virus, anything that could ease the workload for hospitals and doctors was welcomed with open arms.

although it wasn't just the medical industry that her family worked on. her brother, jeon jungkook had his own thriving company in the entertainment industry. he had several successful boy groups, girl groups, actors, actresses and even comedians under his label, along with his subsidiaries. they were all always in the charts for streams, album sales and views. not only were they popular in korea, but also overseas ― this meant in terms of business, it was endless what they could come up with. their two companies combined made more than enough money to end world hunger. 

of course, maira was involved too. hers was a little smaller than the others since she was still working alongside her father to learn the ropes and backend work in running a business, but her company was more focused on the food and service industry. she had several chain restaurants of her own dotted across korea, alongside a few overseas too. she was always busy travelling to and fro, helping organise events and had even worked with idols who did those 'barista for a day' filming specials. 

but her good looks wasn't just wasted away behind the scenes, she also did her own work to build her image. doing several photoshoots for brands and magazines, cameos on dramas and even attending variety shows and talk shows. as a young, female ceo, she was using her platform to encourage the future generation and improve her own public image ― this was always important to her, since the world was never kind to those who were born rich. being born with a silver spoon didn't immediately mean that she was going to let it go to waste on herself. (although she did love spending money) she believed that action would always speak louder than words, and so she gets involved with a lot of volunteering and charity work to help give back.