― 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"good morning."

maira sighed in content, turning around in his arms and snuggled into his bare chest. yeosang smiled, tracing small shapes against her arm as he looked down at her. neither of them could believe that this was real life, maira was afraid of waking up and finding out that everything was a dream. that she didn't just have a surprise proposal, make out and then make love to the man she was in love with.

the two had ended up at a hotel nearby, one that yeosang had booked beforehand since he didn't want to drive all the way back to seoul after the proposal. the initial idea was to go out for dinner and drink, so he wouldn't have been able to drive home any way, however, their plans took a turn for the better. 

"i love you." the three words lightly left maira's lips, catching the boy's attention as he wondered if he had heard right. although he had unintentionally confessed his own love to her, he didn't expect her to return it so soon. "i mean it," she mumbled, looking up at him. reaching up, she gently cupped the boy's cheek as she stroked her thumb across it. "so if you suddenly break up with me again, i swear, kang yeosang―"

the boy cut her off with a chuckle and a kiss to the lips, not letting her ruin the lovely moment. "i love you too." he whispered against her lips before kissing her again. maira smiled, kissing the boy back, pulling herself up and over him to make it easier. yeosang reached up, his hand holding her upper body upright as his thumb teased her bare skin, causing goosebumps to run along her body. 

"round two?" he questioned, looking up at her. maira smirked, giving him one last peck before pulling away. 

"sorry, but i have to get to work." 

yeosang groaned, pouting at the girl for teasing him as she pulled away. however, before she get out of bed, he pulled her back into his arms. "at least five more minutes." he begged, holding her against his chest. maira definitely wasn't used to him being so clingy, but she definitely wasn't complaining as she melted into his touch. 

with a sigh, she gave in, turning around and hugging his body as she lay her head across his chest. "i guess five more minutes is fine." she agreed, tracing circles against his chest, running her finger down to his abs. "have you been working out?" she questioned, noticing how much more toned his body was since the last time she had seen it. although, the last time she had seen him naked was when they were kids and their parents had accidentally booked the same resort in majorca so the two were forced to swim together.