― 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

"wow." maira scrolled through the list on her laptop, her eyebrows knitted together as she scanned over the names. "a lot of people have applied." she pointed out, looking up at yunho who was peering over her shoulder. her breath got caught in her throat at their proximity, maira's eyes widening in surprise as the boy was yet to take notice. 

"i wonder if they'll be any good." the boy mumbled to himself, also reading over the names. he was quick to notice that ninety percent of the people who had applied were females, which he had nothing against, but he had heard how a lot of their female customers talked about wanting to work with the two boys. it made him wonder if they were being genuine, or if they just wanted to stare at them all day.

"well," maira responded after realising that she was just busily staring at the boy's side profile. snapping out of it, she turned back to the laptop, double checking the interview times. "there's only one way to find out." she shrugged, getting to work and pretending as if she wasn't just sat there staring at yunho. 

"can i join too?" jongho piped into the conversation. the cafe had fallen into a lull after the busy rush hour they had had in the morning. it had been more than a few days since maira had last seen yeosang, and even hongjoong was pretty busy these days as he had somehow became seonghwa's assistant with the launch. although she wasn't particularly happy with the arrangement, she didn't want to cause a scene and make things harder for seonghwa. instead, she kept busy with the cafe, since that was the only business of hers that was under her jurisdiction and not her father's. plus she loved spending time with yunho and jongho.

"sure." maira agreed, her eyes focused on the screen. this meant that she didn't see yunho send the younger boy a look telling him to take a hint and leave the both of them alone.

"ah, you know what," jongho began, reading his hyung easily. "i have some bits to do." he didn't wait for a response as he left the front of the store and headed to the back. maira stared after the boy in surprise, wondering what had gotten into him to change his mind so quickly. 

"then, how do you usually do your interviews?" yunho questioned, changing the subject.

"ah, well i have a list of basic questions that we could ask, if there's anything specific that you want to ask, then feel free to add it in." she explained, handing over the papers that she had spent all night on. "i also got a basic health questionnaire for them to fill out," she added as she took out more papers from her bag. "and i've had the pr team pick out the candidates with greater potential, so it should be easy to filter through, although it'll be good for you to have a quick read of their cv's too." she finished, turning to yunho who was focused on her every word.