― 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

maira read through the stack of papers, making sure to sign where she had to. "don't forget here." the man sat before her pointed at a place where she had missed. 

"ah, thank you." she quietly mumbled, scribbling on her signature on the paper, before flicking to the next one. her lawyer watched in silence as she continued to carefully read through the forms. when she had called him asking for these papers to be prepared, he was surprised. he had heard from his colleague who worked closely with the jeon family about what her father was planning to do, but counterattacking that with this was something he didn't think maira had in her to do.

"are you sure about this?" he questioned after she handed everything back. "you know this will leave you with barely anything." maira smiled, nodding her head.

"don't worry. that's the way i want it to be." she assured, before grabbing her bag and standing up from the table. "ah," she suddenly remembered her final request. "make sure to have it processed by my father's launch this week. he's transferring everything to seonghwa then, right?" 

he nodded in response, remembering hearing about his senior preparing forms to hand over the company. maira smiled, nodding her head. "in regards to your marriage too," he suddenly brought up, catching maira's attention. "won't this affect that?" 

"yeah," maira nodded. "that's the point." she finished off before walking around her desk. "let me show you out." she smiled, motioning for the man to stand up. snapping out of his thoughts, he nodded, hurriedly putting away the forms into his briefcase before standing up.

maira stepped forward, walking over to her office door and walking out with her lawyer following closely behind her. "i'm guessing you want me to keep this away from your father?"

"if my father finds out then you won't be getting paid." maira shrugged as they approached the elevator, the girl pressing the button for it. crossing her arms, she stared at the man through the reflection on the metal coating of the doors. "i hope you'll do a good job with this, mr song." 

mingi smiled, nodding his head. "of course. nothing less for my favourite client." the doors slid open just as he said those words. maira nodded her head towards the man as he returned it with a respectful bow before entering the elevator. she didn't wait for the doors to close before heading back into her office, knowing that there was a lot of other work she would have to be attending to before the launch.