― 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

a sigh escaped her lips as she was once again sent to voicemail. maira frowned, hanging up the call as she stared at hongjoong's contact. it was getting difficult these days to get into contact with him, and without hongjoong, it limited the girl to where she was able to go for the day. she was either at home, at her office, or hanging about at the cafe. however, today was different. today she needed hongjoong.

"pick up already." she mumbled quietly to herself, the phone once again pressed against her ear as she painfully listened to the dial tone. 

"maira." his voice was like music to her ears as she lit up at the sound of his voice.

"hongjoong, finally!" the girl exclaimed, exhausted by the constant ringing. 

"sorry, it's been so busy." maira was quick to notice how tired the boy sounded just from his voice. it made her second guess her request as she pursed her lips. "is everything okay? you left forty two missed calls." maira could feel her cheeks flush, realising how her little request was out the window now. 

"no, it's nothing." she lied, although it wasn't believable after leaving forty two missed calls. hongjoong chuckled, seeing through her lie quickly.

"what is it?" he pressed, knowing that the girl would be easy to break into. 

"no, it's just," hongjoong could hear the pout in maira's voice as she reluctantly told the boy the request that she had been dying to have fulfilled all day. "the kang's are holding an engagement party tonight..." she trailed off, hoping that the boy would get the hint and complete the sentence himself without making her feel guilt over it. 

"ah, and you have nothing to wear?" maira glanced over to her walk in closet, knowing full well that there had to be some sort of outfit in there that she could easily put together.

"right, i don't have anything for tonight." she whined. one thing about maira is that she wasn't an outfit repeater. the idea of wearing the same outfit two days in a row? disgusting.