― 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.

maira stared at her reflection, adjusting her dress to make sure she wouldn't be flashing her nipples to anyone. she had thrown her hair up into an elegant, loose bun, with strands hanging to frame her face. her makeup had been done lightly with glittery eyes and glossy lips. taking a deep breath, she did her best to calm down her nerves, knowing that today wasn't going to go the way anyone planned for it to go. 

slipping on her heels, maira grabbed her matching clutch and phone. taking one last look in the mirror, she was happy with the way she looked and exited her bedroom, walking down the stairs. she found jungkook waiting for her, sitting on the sofa already dressed up. "how do i look?" maira caught his attention, a smile on her lips as she twirled for the boy. jungkook smiled, standing up as he patted her head.

"you'll always be the ugliest jeon sibling in my eyes." he teased, the girl rolling her eyes before whacking him in the stomach. she should've expected that type of comment she would be receiving since jungkook was never the type to compliment her. "kidding." he whined, holding his stomach in pain, but truly it probably did more damage to maira's hands with his abs. 

"come on, let's just go." she sighed, walking ahead of him as she left the house first with him following closely behind. the boy was at least nice enough to open the car door for her, sending her a cheeky grin as she glared at him. 

after the both were seated, jungkook began driving, music softly playing in the background as maira kept her focus outside. 

"i heard," jungkook began. "from hongjoong." he glanced over at the girl. "are you sure about all of this?" he questioned. maira sighed, knowing that jungkook would be bringing this up. 

"i don't have much choice." she shrugged, keeping her eyes on the night life outside. "either way, i lose everything." she admitted. jungkook quietly nodded, seeming at a loss for words, but he was really thinking about how he could reassure her. 

"now you know." 

"mhm." maira nodded, knowing exactly what he was referring to.