― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

"maira? jeon maira!" hongjoong snapped his fingers in front of the girl's face, finally catching her attention as she blinked back to reality. "did you hear a word i said?" he asked exasperatedly, knowing that the dozed off girl didn't catch a single word of his. 

"yeah, of course." she lied, giving him a sheepish smile as she finally turned her attention back to the screen of the ipad he had been referring to.

"really? so do you agree then?" he questioned, teasing the girl. pursing her lips, maira sat back in her seat as she sent him a look that told the boy that she had no idea what he was talking about. rolling his eyes, a tired sigh escaped his lips as he looked off into the distance whilst taking a sip of his coffee. 

"sorry," she apologised, feeling bad. "i've just been distracted." she admitted, putting down the ipad as she pouted her lips.

"is it san?" he questioned, already knowing where her mind was at. reluctantly, she nodded her head in answer, unable to comment on the matter at hand. truly, maira didn't know what to make of it, she knew that yeosang was close with both him and wooyoung, but it just felt like she was ruining something so beautiful.

"why is it so complicated?" she groaned, letting her head fall to the table as hongjoong watched pitifully. 

"what's so complicated?" another voice piped into the conversation, catching the two's attention as maira looked up to find jongho with a plate of their famous strawberry crepe cake. "don't tell me more boy trouble?" he questioned whilst placing the cake in front of maira who lit up just at the sight of the dessert. 

"stop acting like i'm always having boy trouble." maira scolded as she took a big bite of her cake.

"hey, save me a bite." hongjoong pouted.

"i don't want to." she teased, taking another bite as the boy glared at her. "get your own." she added as jongho laughed at how childish she behaved with hongjoong.

"yah, you didn't even pay for that." he argued back. maira hummed, shrugging her shoulders.