― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.

"lift your head a little more," maira did as told, adjusting the angle until he was satisfied. "more... there!" satisfied with her position, he returned to his camera, hurriedly clicking away. "okay, let's move on to the next set." the director called out as the flashes finally came to a stop.

releasing the breath she had unintentionally been holding, maira nodded her head. her stylists immediately ran over to fix her hair and touch up her makeup whilst everyone else got the next set up ready for her. 

"is he here?"

"yeah, i heard he just arrived a few minutes ago."

maira's attention was caught as she glanced between her stylists, wondering who they were talking about. "who's... here?" she carefully butted into the conversation, making sure she didn't get her face smudged from talking too carelessly. since hongjoong had sorted out her schedule and just brought her here without giving her much of a notice, she didn't really know much about what was going on ― especially given that she was still half asleep whilst he was explaining everything to her on the car ride in.

"didn't you know? choi san is going to be with you for this shoot." the two stylists seemed to get excited just at the mention of the guy, but maira was drawing a blank, trying to remember if hongjoong had mentioned him during their journey.

"choi san?" she questioned, wondering if the name would ring a bell if she said it out loud. 

"yeah?" the three women turned their heads when her question was suddenly answered, surprised to see a man stood by the camera crew, his attention on them. it was obvious that they were mid conversation, when he had suddenly heard his name being spoken. 

maira's eyebrows knitted together as she stared at the familiar man. "haven't i seen you somewhere before?" she questioned, wondering why he felt so familiar to her. she wasn't able to dwell on it for much longer when she was called to get changed. 

san followed the girl with his eyes, watching as she disappeared into her dressing room. "do you know her?" wooyoung questioned, catching his attention as he turned back to the group of people he was talking to.