― 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

her eyes suddenly fluttered open, the girl shooting up in her seat as she realised she had fallen asleep in the car. "joong, why didn't you wake me up?" she questioned through her yawn, stretching her arms as she scratched the back of her head. when there was no response, her eyes flickered to the front seat, only to notice a different figure. 

she was quick to also notice the change in scenery, it definitely wasn't the restaurant the two would usually visit after work. instead she could make out the beach under the moonlight. "where are we?" she whispered, leaning forward to get a better look. 

"ah, you're up!" the boy exclaimed in surprise. maira glanced over to her left, her eyes widening in surprise. "i was waiting and i guess i dozed off too." he nervously chuckled, removing his seatbelt before turning over to the girl.

"what are you doing here?" she quietly questioned, not believing what she was seeing. 

"surprise." he sent her a sheepish smile, knowing full well that the girl wasn't expecting him. "here." maira's gaze dropped to his hands, noticing a bouquet of flowers in his hands. hesitantly she reached over and accepted the gift, unable to differ if this was reality or if she was still dreaming. if it was a dream then she didn't want to wake up. 

she lifted her gaze back to him, reaching forward and poking her finger against his cheek. "you really are here." she mumbled when he didn't disappear under her touch. yeosang chuckled, nodding his head. he gently took hold of her hand and clasped his larger hand around her small one.

"come on." he motioned with his head before exiting the car first and proceeding to open the door for her. maira, who was still feeling a little groggy from her nap, carefully exited the car, taking yeosang's hand once more as she exited. "ah, for this you need to close your eyes." he instructed, grabbing the girl's attention.

"why?" she whined, wondering what he had up his sleeve. "it's dark and i'm wearing heels, i don't trust you." she pouted, glaring at the boy. 

"there she is." yeosang quietly mumbled to himself, a knowing smile playing on his lips as he nodded his head. "then," he hummed, placing a hand on the small of her back. "shall i carry you?" he suggested, tilting his head cutely as he leaned down, ready to pick her up. maira's eyes widened as she stepped back, placing a hand on his chest.