― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

"i want to marry kang yeosang."

maira did not ever think that in her life would she be uttering those five words ― let alone mentioning it in the middle of a cafe during a lull period where everyone could hear them, including the two new people who had entered the building.

although the two boys who were sat with maira were in shock from her words, it was seonghwa who had noticed both yeosang and yunho first, the two boys stood a few metres away from their table and behind maira's line of vision. his gaze flickered between her and yeosang, confusing the girl as she followed his eyes only to finally acknowledge the two.

eyes widening in surprise, maira hurriedly stood from the table, also catching jongho's attention in the process as he finally took notice of the two. 

"y-yeosang." maira stuttered. this definitely wasn't the way she wanted him to find out, and she didn't know why, but she was embarrassed that he had caught her talking fondly of him behind his back. the last thing she need was him teasing her about this. 

"so you do like me." yeosang grinned, making her thoughts come true a little too quickly as he stood there smugly. maira rolled her eyes, expecting nothing less of the boy. with a sigh, she grabbed her phone and purse before walking over to him and grabbing hold of his hand. 

"let's talk privately." she requested ― well, more like announced so the others were aware that she was leaving. sparing a glance towards yunho, she noticed his unreadable expression and simply sent him a nod of acknowledgement before pulling yeosang out of the cafe. 

"wow, first you want to marry me and now you want some alone time? you're quicker than me." rolling her eyes, maira stopped in her tracks, releasing the hold on his hand and turning around to face him. 

"why aren't you surprised by what i said?" she questioned, crossing her arms as she looked up at him. she figured he would find it weird that she was declaring something that was already happening. 

"come on, maira," he rolled his eyes. "i know you, i know that marrying me was the last thing on your agenda." he pointed out as if it was the most obvious thing, as maira nodded in realisation, knowing that she never did anything to hide her distaste of the boy. suddenly getting serious, yeosang continued. "but, do you really mean it? do you really want to marry me?" he questioned.