― 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

"san, wait." maira hurried past seonghwa, grabbing the boy's arm before he could leave the lounge area. "can we please talk this out at least?" she pleaded. san sighed, glancing down at her hand that held his arm before looking up at her. 

"why? why does it matter so much to you?"

"because we're working together." he bit his tongue, holding himself back from saying what he wanted to say. how he didn't want her to say that, how he wanted her to admit that it wasn't purely the fact that they were only business partners that she wanted to sort this out. san didn't want to accept the fact that he had to bury these feelings whilst they were still fresh. 

"i don't want to hear it right now." he harshly pulled his arm out of her grip, causing the girl to stumble a little in surprise before she watched the boy disappear into the crowd. taking a deep breath, maira was about to get lost in the crowd and follow after him when this time she was stopped instead.

"hey, what are you doing?" seonghwa questioned, looking at her as if she were crazy.

"i have to make things right, seonghwa," she argued, trying to remove his hand but he was a lot stronger than she had expected. "i'm not letting my father ruin my career when i've just barely started it." she angrily added which loosened his hold a little as he was taken aback by her words.

"i know you want to fix things, but going out into that crowd will only hurt you. you're still not over the trauma." he reminded. although seonghwa wasn't aware of what the trauma actually was, he just knew that maira was terrible with large crowds, and right now when everything was mess, they didn't need her passing out on top of it to add to the stress.

"i can't just let him leave like that!" maira exclaimed, growing frustrated. "i'll be fine, don't worry." she assured, somehow removing his hand and escaping before he could catch her again. with a sigh, seonghwa ran a hand through his hair. 

-

"wooyoung! yah, jung wooyoung!" yeosang called out, grabbing the back of the boy's shirt and stopping him from escaping. "let's talk, hm?" with a sigh, wooyoung shrugged off yeosang's hand before turning around.