― 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

"maira! oh sweetheart!" it was yeosang's mother who greeted the girl first, pulling her into her arms tightly, which took maira by surprise. "oh dear, you must've been so surprised! are you okay?" she bombarded the girl with questions, which maira was about to answer when other voices cut into the conversation.

"honey, you're scaring the poor girl," yeosang's father entered the entrance way where they were all stood. "yeosang, take her upstairs and freshen up. we'll get something ready to eat." his father smiled as his mother slowly released her, giving her some space. 

maira, who was too taken aback by the sudden situation, simply nodded her head in agreement before looking over at yeosang expectantly. the boy smiled, placing his hand on the small of her back before guiding her through the house and up to his room. entering his bedroom was the last thing maira ever expected herself doing, but she took it all in as she let herself look around. 

much to her surprise, it was a lot tidier than she had imagined it being. his bed was made, his clothes were put away and even his desk was bare ― just a few picture frames of his friends and families and of course textbooks for his line of work. however, as she was looking at the pictures, something definitely caught her attention. 

yeosang, who was completely oblivious to her snooping, was busily picking out some comfortable clothes for the girl and a towel so she could take a shower. "no way." she quietly mumbled to herself, catching his attention as he walked out of his closet and realised that the girl was by his desk. his eyes widening in surprise as he realised that there was only one thing that could bring out that type of reaction.

"hey, wait that isn't―"

maira dodged the boy before he could take out the photo frame out of her hand. "you kept this?" she questioned.

"no!" he was quick to deny, before continuing to stumble over his words. "i just happened to find it in the loft―"

"so you decided to frame it?" she cut him off, a teasing smile on her lips. "i can't believe you've kept this." she quietly added, looking back down at the picture, a nostalgic smile on her lips as she reminisced the memory. yeosang, who was flushed red in embarrassment, couldn't even bring himself to take away the picture just from the look on her face.