― 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞.

"are we gonna be one of those couples?" maira looked up from her phone, her steps slowing down as her eyes caught sight of yeosang waiting for her

"are we gonna be one of those couples?" maira looked up from her phone, her steps slowing down as her eyes caught sight of yeosang waiting for her. he motioned to his shirt before nodding towards herself, causing maira to look down, finally realising that they had unintentionally matched for the day. 

"guess i gotta get changed again." she jokingly sighed, about to turn around when yeosang caught her arm in time, turning her back around. the girl grinned as he pulled her into his hold.

"i wasn't complaining." he pointed out, gently rocking them back and forth. "but how come you changed?" he questioned, taking maira by surprise. the girl was grateful that he couldn't see her face right now as she struggled to come up with a response. 

"i- i just thought that this would be more appropriate for in front of your parents." she lied as yeosang pulled back. 

"you stress too much about them." he declared, his hands on her shoulders as he gave her a stern look. "they love you, so stop thinking that you have to impress them all the time." he added. maira cracked a small smile, glad that he had bought it as she nodded her head.

"fine," she agreed. "i'll stop stressing." she mumbled under her breath, avoiding his gaze so he couldn't call her out on it. 

"maira—"

"i don't think i can stand this anymore." a voice cut the both of them off, their heads whipping to the side to see a familiar face. 

"jungkook?" yeosang's hands immediately fell to his sides as he straightened up. "what are you doing here?" she questioned as her brother approached the both of them. "how did you know we'd be here?" she added, wondering how he knew about them being here.

jungkook simply glanced over at yeosang, maira immediately noticing how stiff the boy was as soon as they noticed jungkook — which answered all her questions. the girl chuckled, nodding her head.

"well i'm glad you could make it—"