XXXIV

***

It's been five days since that last time I got to talk to sara.

She never called me even once, and I did my part of giving her my respect.

I gave her all the time that she needs by not trying to push myself into her.

I didn't tried to call her even if I'm dying to hear her voice,

I never text her even if I really wanted to.

It's my way of telling her that I respect her and I'm willing to wait until she's ready to talk to me.

The agony of waiting for someone you love without any assurance if you still own that love is excruciating,

I tend to overthink things if it's out of my control.

she stayed in davao for days and I really missed her.

Ngayon ay ang unang cabinet meeting namin dito sa palasyo at halos takbohin ko na nga papunta ng conference hall dahil alam kong nandoon na siya.

Gusto ko na siyang makita.

A wide smile is pasted on my lips habang papasok na ako kasama ang PSG's ko pati ang ibang staff sa loob ng hall kung saan naghihintay narin ang iba.

Pagpasok ko palang ay binati na ako agad ng ibang cabinet members at malugod ko naman silang sinuklian ng magandang ngiti.

My eyes is searching for only one person at natatakpan pa siya ng iba kaya hinde ko kaagad siya nakita.

Nung magtama ang mata naming dalawa ay agad din naman siyang pasimpleng ngumiti.

Kahit hinde kita ang labi niya dahil sa mask ay alam kong ngumiti siya, pero hinde man lang umabot sa mata.

The usual glint on her eyes that I'm accustomed to see whenever she's looking at me is absent right now as I met her gloomy dark eyes peircing my already wounded heart.

It pained me, she only smiled at me out of respect because I'm above her and not because she's actually happy to see me.

'you're hurting me right now bab, have you finally thought of letting go?'

I am asking from my mind as I gave her a glance after I sat down on my chair and she's sitting right in front of me.

Iniisip ko palang na tuloyan na akong sinukuan ni sara is already breaking my heart into pieces.

I want to yell on whoever made this stupid sitting arrangement.

Why is sara's not sitting on my side, she should sit beside me not in front of me.

She's my Vice President so it should be that way right? We should sit beside each other.

Just the sight of her whenever I lift my head up is distracting the hell out of my being.

She's too serious and she's not even taking a glance at me even once.

Sinusubukan kong maging maingat na hinde siya tignan maya't maya but she's in front of me, how can I stop myself from looking at her in my state of missing her so much.