{003}

CHAPTER 3

[real life,social media,facetime]

"Who you like better"

real life

melody is currently in the studio adding the finishing touches on her new album "Sailing Soul(s)". she's been in the studio for three weeks now and it's been driving her insane not being able to get the sound right. but she finally did and her new album will be dropping on her birthday.

melody would sit inside of the studio for hours each day trying to make everything perfect. it would get so bad to the point where her best friend harmony had to force her to leave the studio.

she wanted this album to be one to remember. she wanted to hear her fans screaming the lyrics at her shows. she wanted to see tiktok's with her songs. she wanted to give not only her fans her all but herself her all.

she deserved everything that's to come for her.

after she left the studio she went to chick-fil-a to grab her and mikey something to eat. she'd been hanging out with him for quite sometime. it was good hanging around someone who didn't expect much from you and was just happy with your presence.

and since he was at her house she decided to go grocery shopping since there was nothing to eat inside the house, and she was tired of spending her money on fast food. when she could cook a home made meal.

"boy get off that damn game and come help me with these groceries" she yelled at him through the phone.

"ight here i come" he said before hanging up.

sitting in the car melody started to eat some of his fries, simply because that's what a normal person does when they have the bag with all the food.

once they brought everything in they sat down on the sofa, turned on a show, and started talking while eating.

"when yo album dropping again" mikey asked melody before drinking her sprite.

popping his hand she replies "why tf would you do that."

"my bad i just wanted to see what it tasted like"

"boy that's a bitch ass lie, because we got the same fucking drink."

"anyways, answer the question" he says before actually drinking his own drink.

rolling her eyes she says, "it comes out on november the second"

"that shit gone be hard as fuck, cause yo birthday on the same day. oh yeah you finna be turnt."

melody started laughing at mikey. he always knew how to put a smile on her face. when they were dating he would do the same exact thing, and he never stopped.

the reason they broke up wasn't because the love wasn't there it was because they loved each other as friends and not necessarily as lovers. they both agreed that the relationship was based off attractions and not how based off how they felt about each other individually. that's why they both agreed on being friends with benefits because they sex was there.

instagram