{026}

CHAPTER 26

[social media,real life]

"You're glowing"

melodyy has
posted on their story
on close friends!

it was march 15th and melody was in the studio with mariah the scientist in atlanta

it was march 15th and melody was in the studio with mariah the scientist in atlanta. they were working on a new project together called 'stone cold'. the two have been working on this project for a little over 3 weeks and it was almost finished.

"that's a wrap" the producer said outside the booth.

melody walked out and hugged mariah, "bitch we did good" mariah said coming out of the hug.

"yesss, i love it. i can't wait for everyone to hear it" melody said smiling.

the two went to sit down and talk while the producer left the room. "you're glowing" mariah said giggling.

"i know, i can't wait for him to come out" melody said laughing and rubbing her belly.

"what are you thinking about naming him" mariah asked intrigued.

"well me and his dad haven't really went over names yet, i was thinking about naming him when i meet him" melody said shrugging.

"i like that" mariah said smiling at the pregnant lady who was radiating with happiness.

"oh my god, he's kicking" melody said placing her hand where he's kicking.

"can i?"

"of course" melody said grabbing mariah's hand and placing it where the baby was kicking.

"oh my god, he's so energetic" mariah said laughing.

"i think he's just excited to meet everyone and hear our beautiful song" melody said laughing.

mariahthescientist has
posted on their story
click to view!

mariahthescientist has posted on their storyclick to view!