{051}

CHAPTER 51

[social media,real life,imessage]

"Wedding Bells"

melodyarmani has
posted on their story
click to view!

"oh my god it's so beautiful here" melody smiled while gripping ja's arm

"not as beautiful as you" ja smiled down at melody.

"you are so corny" melody laughed, trying to hide that she actually loved when he made corny jokes like that.

they were in the ireland along with their family and friends. it was one day until they would be married inside of a castle. a literal modern fairy tale. they decided instead of paying for so many tickets that they would just take melody's private jet.

"okay, lovebirds it's time for y'all to separate" harmony giggle while breaking the two up.

"we don't actually have to do that stupid tradition, do we" melody asked rhetorically.

"you do and its final" harmony rolled her eyes.

"babe its only one day, after this we'll have forever and after with each other" ja smiled at the thought of them spending together forever.

"i guess you're right, but give me a kiss before you go" melody pushed harmony out the way and went to give ja a big passionate kiss.

"okay, that's enough" harmony giggled, pulling melody away again.

arrogant_tae123 has
posted on their story
click to view!

after they settled into the castle, the girls went to the ocean that was near the castle while the men went to try and ride horses

after they settled into the castle, the girls went to the ocean that was near the castle while the men went to try and ride horses. "bitchhhh it's so fucking pretty up here, you making me wanna get married too" tae smiled while walking along the water.