{008}

CHAPTER 8

[real life,social media,imessage,]

"Its her birthday, she can cry if she wants"

real life

today was kaari's birthday and kadre was helping ja set everything up. while they was setting up melody went to the store to get food, drinks, candy, and a gift for kaari. she also was tasked with getting the cake and ice cream.

melody and kadre decided to put their differences aside. believe it or not kadre knew that melody loved her little girl and that her little girl love melody. and she wouldn't want the be the reason her daughter wasn't happy on her birthday.

when she got back her and kadre got straight to cooking. melody put the ice cream inside the freezer and sat the cake on the table.

"i'll start prepping the meat and you can start on the sides" melody stated while washing her hands.

"okay, cool beans and i'll also cut up the fruit and put it on the platter" kadre stated going to wash her hands as well.

ja would occasionally come inside the house to make sure they didn't kill each other. kadre would ask melody how much ingredients she needed to put in each side, and melody would go outside to make sure ja didn't burn the food. their whole operation was going smoothly.

***

when it was almost time for the party to began melody went inside of ja's bathroom to take a shower since kadre had went in the guest bathroom to get herself and kaari ready.

ja not knowing she was in there he walked in, "oh shit my bad" he said covering his eyes.

"did you not hear the fucking water running" melody yelled trying to cover up her goods.

"why the fuck are you in my bathroom in the first fucking place?"

"because your baby mamma is in the guest bathroom."

"just get whatever you was gonna get and get the fuck out" she said rushing him.

"my pleasure" he said before closing the door.

after that weird encounter, melody did her usual makeup, put on a hot pink with vibrant yellow orange blue and purple blouse, some orange baggy dress pants, some yellow and white dunks, a blue chanel purse, and some shades.

she then went outside to make sure everything was perfect. kadre came back outside with kaari and she looked so pretty in her little moana inspired jumpsuit. when kaari seen everything she got so excited, for a second melody could see a tear drop from ja's eyes.

instagram