{028}

CHAPTER 28

[social media,real life,imessage]

"I agree"

melodyy has
posted on their story
click to view!

"i can't believe my baby gone be out of me two months" melody said rubbing her belly

"me neither imma miss seeing you swollen" harmony said laughing.

"me too despite all the down sides i love being pregnant" melody said sipping her starbucks refresher.

today was may 31st and melody and harmony were having a girls day, before melody went back to memphis to speak to ja.

melody decided to finally hear ja out since she was going to be giving birth in two months. and despite everything he's done she wanted to at least give her son a chance to have a normal family .

"are you ready to talk to ja" harmony asked glancing over at melody who was looking out the window.

"i have no choice but to be. like is it wrong of me to want my child to have a stable and loving house hold" melody said looking over at harmony.

"no there's nothing wrong with that" harmony said giving melody a slight smile.

melodyy has
posted on their story
click to view!

melody and harmony was currently at lenox mall doing some last minute shopping

melody and harmony was currently at lenox mall doing some last minute shopping. melody had to get some clothes that fit her since she was growing daily. and harmony was more than happy to accompany her.

"what about this" melody asked harmony holding up a dress.

"ouuu i like that, imma get a matching one" harmony said looking through the clothing racks.