{017}

CHAPTER 17

[real life,social media]

"I promise you won't ever have to worry about that"

real life

melody decided to cook dinner for ja once he got home from practice. so she went to the grocery store and got all the ingredients she needed for baked chicken breast with asparagus and white rice.

once she came back from the grocery store she had to pee and found out she was on her period. so she got in the shower and used a tampon from the supply drawer she made for herself.

anytime melody came on her period she would either be extremely emotional or in extreme pain. this time it was emotional.

so melody played some r&b music and started cooking the chicken. when it was done she put on the rice and cooked the asparagus.

when everything was done the song spread thin came on (play the song) and ja walked in.

"ouuu it smells good in here, what you-" ja said before hearing melody sing.

"and i cannot trust you, and i'm forced to let you go. that's what spreading thin on us do, hate to see you lose control" melody song with tears coming down her eyes.

when he seen her face he ran over to her, "hey, hey what's wrong why are you crying" he said tilting her chin up.

"now i must spend all my time thinking of all your lies and cover ups. you're switching up on everyone who loves you. but that doesn't stop the show. and i think you should know that" played in the background

"it's just you're so fine and i know other girl think you fine. and i don't understand why you love me the way you do. and i don't deserve you" melody said with a cracking voice from crying.

"baby, you're the reason. you always think the only one who needs any attention is you don't be so conceited-"

"hey siri turn music off" ja yelled.

wiping melody's tears and bringing her into a hug , "you're the only woman for me, you will never have to worry about that. i want you and only you, it's me who doesn't deserve you. and as for other girls, i promise you won't ever have to worry about that" he said stroking her back.

"you mean it" melody said looking up at him up watery eyes.

"yes i mean it crazy lady" he said kissing her head.

"now tell me what made you even think about that" he said letting her go.

"well i just came on my period" she said wiping away some more tears.

laughing ja says, "hollon i gotta go do some" before running towards the door.

"well you better hurry up before the food get cold" melody yelled before the door slammed shut.

when ja found out that she had came on her period and was emotional because of that the only thing he could think of was to get her some white rose and chocolate since they were her favorites.

***
when he got back he walked in the house with the flowers and chocolate behind his back.

"where did you go" melody said walking up to him.

"wait a minute what's behind your back" she said smiling.

"i wanted to get you something since you were feeling down" he said now revealing the white roses and chocolate.

melody threw her arms around his neck and started kissing him, "i love you so fucking much."

"and i love you" he said kissing her one last time.

melody grabbed the flowers and smelled them, "they smell so good" she said before placing the flowers and chocolate on the counter.

"now let's eat" ja said pulling out a seat for melody.

melodyy has
posted on their story
close friends!

melodyy has posted on their story close friends!

💌: another short chapter, i'm sorry 😞. someone told me to make it more juicer and i promise it's coming. i'm chapter 25 that's when it's gonna get juicy. can you blame a girl for wanting them to experience happiness before tragedy?

💌: anyways... i've decided that i will be posting 2-3 chapters every other day. i cannot spend all my time on this app, and then i be having massive writers block. so i need time to get my mind back on track.

💌: love y'all and thank you so fucking much for even taking a chance on my story ❤️