{048}

CHAPTER 48

[real life,social media]

"Just let me have a few minutes with him"

"why can't i just put him back inside my stomach" melody whined, snuggling into ja's side.

"why would you wanna do that" ja asked, rubbing melody's back.

"because today is the day i've been dreading and i really feel like crying" melody pouted.

ja grew into a fit of laughter making melody smack his chest while huffing. ja knew melody had been a little sad because kai was officially turning one. especially when august approached.

when it was kaari's birthday and they went to new york melody would cry in there hotel room because it was seven more days until kai's birthday. then on ja's birthday melody literally sobbed on his chest all night because it was four more day's until kai's birthday.

"i'm sorry baby, but there's nothing we can do. it was bound to happen eventually" he kissed the top of melody's head.

"i guess you're right" melody sighed and wiped away a tear that fell.

melody couldn't believe her baby was already one years old. it felt like yesterday when melody found out she was pregnant. melody couldn't help but think about when she first brought him home from the hospital.

"hold his fucking head up, ja! got my son over here looking like one of those fucking bobblehead things" melody rolled her eyes while easing herself onto the sofa.

"i'm trying! but he keeps wiggling around and shit. he acting like he wanna jump out of my fucking hands" ja rolled his eyes, looking nervous as if this wasn't his second child.

"you're his fucking dad nigga! hold your son like you fucking like him! he's not going anywhere" melody laughed, petting frappe's head as she trotted up the sofa.

melody had gotten him baby-trained, so they didn't have to worry about him getting too excited around kai.

"i'm scared he the one acting like he don't like me" ja yelled making melody weakly get up, her eyes were teary from all the laughing she had been doing, and took kai out his hands.

instagram