{045}

CHAPTER 45

[real life,social media]

"HAWAII PT2"

indiaroyale has
posted on their story
click to view!

"so we have this little thing where you ride some rafts in a lake" melody stood in front of the group of girls who were on beach chairs while the men were in the ocean

"okay fine with me, and i made reservations for us at this restaurant called kalo" harmony said while looking at her phone.

"what they serve" bianca asked.

"just hawaiian food, so it'll be something fun and new" harmony smiled.

"baby, come get water with us" ja stated while snaking his arms around her waist.

"i don't wanna get wet, ja now get off me" melody rolled her eyes.

"it's boring in there without you" ja said kissing her cheek.

"i don't care, now get off me" melody giggled.

"you left me no choice" ja said before picking melody up bridal style and running towards the ocean.

"temetrius jamel morant, put me down right fucking now" melody yelled while punching his chest.

"nope, you need to enjoy the water" ja laughed.

"please put me down, i don't wanna get wet ja" melody tried pleading with him. to her dismay they already made it to the water and ja was already putting her into the water.

"see it's not that bad" ja said before dunking melody into the water.

when she resurfaced she began punching him in the chest, "now why the fuck would you do that" she yelled at him while trying to move her hair out her face.

"now when we get back to the house you're gonna have to wash and blow dry my fucking hair" melody said walking out the water.

leaving ja to just be laughing, "i'm sorry baby" he said and melody gave him the middle finger.

jamorant has
posted on their story
click to view!

jamorant has posted on their story click to view!