{039}

CHAPTER 39

[social media,real life]

"Melody Armani"

melodyarmani has
posted on their story
click to view!

today was finally the day, where melody's album was releasing

today was finally the day, where melody's album was releasing. she had a bunch of things to do, to promote her new album. her manager set up a zoom interview since she had to be in atlanta this afternoon and the zoom interview was from new york.

she also had to film a tiktok with the snippet of one of her songs from the album. then she had a photo shoot for 'pause' and on top of that she would be staring in the new 'bet' show called 'the impact atlanta'. meaning she would be spending most of her time in atlanta, but only when they were shooting.

"so melody tell us about your new self titled album" one of the zoom interviewers asked.

"i mean where do i start, i wanna say this album is literally my baby. i've put so much work into this album that i really hope everyone loves it" melody smiled while talking about her new album.

"okay so the track list is really unique can you give us a summary of all the titles individually" the other interviewer asked.

"okay so the first song type of love is me just basically talking about different kinds of love i've experienced" she smile before continuing.

"beautiful souls is about girls who get involved with the wrong kind of men and still come out with beautiful souls. forever in my heart is a song i wrote for my best friend harmony."

"jakaari is about my son obviously and my journey with motherhood, our love story is about my relationship. all for me is about my journey with finding myself."

"euphoria is about how i feel when i'm out performing and with those i love, melody is a part two of all for me. tales of two heats is my favorite it's about my parents love story."

"just you and me is also about my son because when i'm with him nothing else matters. our world is for every black girl out there who is trying and who loves themselves. don't lie to me is about my experience with getting cheated on."

"and finally all or nothing is just basically about me putting my best foot forward and giving it my all" melody smiled wrapping it up.

"see this is why we love you, you always have a beautiful and deep reason for anything you do" the first interviewer smiled.

they continued speaking about the album until they decided to speak about personal things. melody was all to prepared for this.

"so as we all know you have a son, when will you show the world him" the interview asked.