{053)

CHAPTER 53

[social media,real life]

"3 years later"

"are you serious temetrius" melody laughs while doing amorae's hair.

"what, one of the little girls dared me and baby you know i don't back down from a challenge" ja said flexing his muscles.

while ja was picking his daughters up from ballet practice, one of the little girls dared ja to do a leap. ja being ja of course tried to complete the dare. in doing so he fell on his ass in front of the whole dance class.

"you should've seen him mommy, it was sooo funny and our dance teacher ms.swan was crying" amorae giggled while playing with melody's makeup.

"i bet she was" melody laughed.

just as ja was about to say something their son theo came into the room crying, "what's wrong baby" melody said leaning down to pick him up.

then their son kai came into the room shortly behind him. "kai why is your little brother crying" ja asked trying not to laugh due to the stressed out expression on his oldest son.

"he kept trying to eat my peanut butter crackers even though he's allergic so i took them from him" kai sighed.

melody began to laugh because kai always had this same problem with theo. "it's okay, you can't eat those crackers or you're gonna have to go to the hospital" melody rubbed theo's back.

"thank you my handsome man for being a good big brother" melody leaned down to kiss kai on the cheek.

four months ago melody gave birth to another boy and named him theo. he will be turning one in february.

in these three years melody released two more albums and went on tour. ja excelled at basketball. their son kai is now 6 years old and loves basketball more than anything. karri is now 9 years old and she loves dancing along with amorae who is now 4.

"babe, are you cooking tonight" ja asked.

"no" melody replied.

everyone said 'what' all at the same time. "but mom that's the thrid time this week" kai folded his arms.

"you know it's bad when the kids say something" ja laughed.

"i just gave birth" melody retorted while raising a finger.

"mom that was four months ago" kai put his hand on his forehead and began shaking his head.

"i was just playing, what y'all want me to cook" melody laughed.

"some steak, asparagus and a baked potato" amorae smiled up.

"okay miss thang, but y'all gotta go take a bath first" melody replied looking at both amorae and kai. the two little kids took off running into their rooms.

"the way they just ran you'll think i haven't feed them in forever" melody gave theo to ja.

"you literally haven't" ja whispered.