{035}

CHAPTER 25

[real life,social media,imessage]

"No call them back"

"welcome back to my channel! today i'm just gonna be doing a vlog" melody said to the camera.

melody always had a youtube channel, but she put it on hold when she got pregnant. so now that she's had jakaari she wanted to start back on it. she always felt like this was a way for her fans to get to know her.

"so i know y'all must've been wondering where i've been. well some of you may know that i just had a baby, and i wanted to keep my pregnancy private. so now that i've had my son i'm back and better than ever" melody said while doing her face routine.

"so y'all right now i'm just getting ready to go to the gym, and work out to get my body right" melody said while spraying on facial spray.

then jakaari had woke up crying, "looks like someone has woken up" melody laughed then walked out of the bathroom to get kai.

when she walked back in she said, "say hey to the camera" making him giggle and squirm in her arms.

then she feed him and put on her clothes, and him some more clothes before getting in the car.

"so y'all right now i was gone go to the gym, but i'll just go walking" melody said while driving.

melody has
posted on their story
click to view!

"okay so, i just dropped my baby off with my mother, so i can go to my doctors appointment" melody stated while sitting outside the doctors office

"and since i'm here, i've decided to do a little prank on ja, and tell him that they said we can't have sexual intercourse for five months" melody laughed.

melody got out the car and started walking, "y'all since i'm a female i have to get a annual checkup on my lady parts, just to make sure everything is okay. and now that i've had a baby since i forgot to take my birth control, i'm gonna be getting the shot every three months" she said holding up the camera.

"don't get me wrong i love my baby, but the pain i went through to put him in this world, is something i'm not trying to experience again" melody said looking in the camera.

after waiting in the lobby for a while doctor johnson called her, "imma get back to y'all when the prank is staring" melody said before turning off the camera.

"nice to see you again, miss armani. how have you been" doctor johnson asked.

"i've been good, just taking in all his little moments before he gets older" melody smiled.