{030}

CHAPTER 30

[real life,social media]

"I can't take my eyes off him"

melodyy has
posted on their story
close friends!

"are you ready to go" ja asked while picking up the car seat

"yeah i think we grabbed everything" melody said while grabbing the baby bag.

"alright let's go take him home" ja said smiling.

it was august 16th and doctor johnson discharged melody after doing a few checkups to make sure everything was alright. everyone had already left yesterday wanting to give melody and ja some space.

sitting in my backseat melody said, "can we stop at chick-fil-a i'm starving."

"you read my mind" ja said laughing.

kissing her baby melody said, "i can't take my eyes off him, he's so perfect."

looking in the mirror ja said, "i know he's a perfect mix between the both of us, but he looks more like me."

"i was hoping that" melody said giggling.

pulling up the the drive through, "what do you want" ja asked.

"a eight count chicken nuggets combo and a chicken salad with extra chicken and ranch. and my drink and cause will be polynesian and a sprite" melody said still looking at her baby.

"yes ma'am" ja said and then ordered his food. once he paid they decided to head home but the one question that was standing was why house.

"you wanna go to my house or yours" he asked hoping she would say her house.

"umm mines i haven't been there in a while and he already has a room set up there" melody said shrugging.

melodyy has
posted on their story
click to view!

melodyy has posted on their story click to view!